With the changes Google made to their ranking algorithms, having a mobile-friendly site is more crucial for your business than ever.
Since the April 21st update, Google is boosting mobile-friendly pages in mobile search results. That also means websites are being penalized for not being user friendly on mobile devices.
Is your website mobile-friendly? If not, things aren’t looking good for your rankings, which isn’t going to help your business, either. (Hence the hashtag, #mobilegeddon).
Larry Kim said it well at SearchEngineWatch.com:
“Mobile-optimized sites are basically gaining whatever the non-mobile optimized sites are losing, so we’re talking pretty big wins here.”
Sound intimidating? It doesn’t have to be.
Whether you’re a newbie to the world of SEO or are simply in need of converting to a mobile-friendly site, subscribing to iMarketingClass can keep you savvy in all things SEO and mobile marketing. The video embedded here is just a snippet of our member’s full session that covers everything you need to know about mobile-friendly sites and mobile SEO.
The full video of Mobilegeddon: Tips to Make Your Site More Mobile-Friendly has exclusive information and tips including:
How to Build a Mobile-Friendly site
- Breaking down the 3 primary implementation options
- Comparing and contrasting your mobile-friendly site options
- Learning which option is right for your business
Use Google tools to Check if Your Site is Mobile Friendly
- How to know if your site is mobile-friendly
- How to use each testing tool provided by Google
- Learning how the tools work together
- Using the testing tools to troubleshoot your mobile-friendly site
Find the best and most cost-effective options for your business:
- Weighing the costs and benefits of building (or not building) a mobile-friendly site
- Using 3rd party tools to create a separate a mobile-friendly site
- Utilizing simple WordPress tools and plugins to create a mobile-friendly user experience for your site
- Considering hiring a professional to rebuild your active website to be mobile-responsive and increase mobile SEO
The Best Mobile SEO practice tips including:
- The best site designs for mobile sites
- Use of Schema Markup
- Optimizing for local search
- and more crucial SEO tips.
As a member of iMarketingClass, you’ll gain access to full length videos from experts in the field of digital marketing. Our videos and resources help our members get on the right SEO path, giving them the visibility they need to drive conversions and grow their business.